Tuesday, November 22, 2011



Rubber Bitumen Distributor



Features:

1) Computerized control system, all operations can be performed in the cab.
2)  Spraying width adjustable as nozzles controlled separately. The maximum spraying width is 6 meters.
3)  Unique 3 nozzle overlap spraying design. Our patent technology ensures application rate not affected by truck speed.
4)   The truck is tested under various circumstances domestic and oversea to examine each single nozzle spray. All nozzles are designed to spraying consistently. This machine has the best precise and stable performance of the kind.
5)   Heat transfer oil fully heat up bitumen pump and nozzles and preserve the heat loss, to ensure smooth spraying. What’s more No washing of pumps and nozzles needed after.
6)   Control system is modularized, convenient to maintain and troubleshoot. The standby control system Ensures work will never be interrupted in case of main control system failure.
7)   Equipped with flexible hand-sprayer for the corner and edge.
8)   Equipped low rotary, massive displacement bitumen pump, having the capability of spraying 3Pa.S CRB.
9)   Two powerful hydraulic stirring mechanism guarantees thorough mixing of bitumen to avoid sedimentation and separation, making spray smooth and precise.
10)  Two diesel burner heating system can provide bitumen spray of various temperature. The whole system is highly insulated with a heat loss of no more than 1 degree.






2 comments:

  1. It's nice to find a site you can trust.Visit coolearthcontracting.com this site was recommended by a friend so I tried it.They provide a Cool Roofs, Reflective roof, Reflective Paint Austin and Commercial roof at affordable price.Their service was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have good articles here! If anyone here looking for loan to buy home or other financing needs, I want you to contact Mr Benjamin On lfdsloans@outlook.com Also On Whats-App + 1-989-394-3740 When I was introduced to Mr. Benjamin, I was entering the market as a first time buyer. Naturally,my needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions. Before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts. He was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward. I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process of Mr Benjamin loan offer. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories. I recommend him to anyone looking for loan. Everything was handled electronically expediently and securely   

    ReplyDelete